The Tiger Reserve remains open for tourism from October 16th to June 30th . The best season to have a feeling of verdant forest is in the winter and to have a piercing view of the forest and wild animals is inthe summer.
- 1. Abide by the Park rules.
- 2. Obtain a Permit before entering the Park.
- 3. Take official guide with you and obey the guide.
- 4. Don't take mobile phones inside the Park.
- 5. Don't get down, unless told by the guide.
- 6. Drive slow. Maximum speed limit is 20 km/h.
- 7. Don't blow horn.
- 8. Don't litter with cans, bottles, plastic bags, etc.
- 9. Always carry drinking water.
- 10.Wait for your turn to ride elephant and always obey the mahout.
- 11.Don't remove any forest property.
- 12.Maintain silence and discipline during excursions.
- 13.Don't chase or tease animals.
- 14.Don’t smoke or lit fire, it can cause forest fire.
- 15.Don't shoot with gun. Shoot only with camera.
- 16.Animals have the right of the way.
- Cancellation Policy : More than 30 days prior to the
- check in date 100 % refund, 30 to 14 days prior to the
- check in date 50 % refund, 14 to 7 days prior to the
- check in date 25 % refund, 7 to 0 days prior to the
- booking date no refund